The V4 TechMatch event in Silicon Valley starts soon! Polish startups welcome
Are you an innovative company with scalable product and global ambition? Join the V4 Silicon Valley Tech Match event and accelerate your startup. Pitch in front of Silicon Valley community of investors, serial entrepreneurs and businesspeople.
The V4 Tech Match event in Silicon Valley will take place between April 21-April 24, 2015. Submit your presentation and apply now!
Why should you apply?
- pitch in Silicon Valley free of charge
- raise funding for your company or project
- meet and network with investors, like-minded entrepreneurs, and Silicon Valley tech community
- get exposure and gain media attention for your company
- visit tech giants and world's most innovative companies as part of the Silicon Valley knowledge tour
Is your startup eligible?
V4 Startup Tech Match event will present technological companies or technology-enabled projects innovating in their respective fields. Candidates should be:
- with high added value
- and global impact.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH IS A MUST!
How do you apply?
Simply send us your Power Point or Prezi presentation at email@example.com by February 20. Do not forget to include your contact details.
What is the selection process?
This is a simultaneous process in each of four participating countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Slovakia.
Not more than ten shortlisted startups will present in front of a panel/jury during the last week of February. Three startups travelling to Silicon Valley will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Innovation in the field of product or service
- Innovation in making, distribution or marketing
- Exceptional growth in terms of customer numbers, revenues or R&D
- The startup's potential to disrupt its business sector
- A combination of an interesting market opportunity and a capable and dedicated team
The V4 TechMatch event in Silicon Valley is a joint project by four organizations from Poland (Konfederacja Lewiatan acting through Lewiatan Business Angels), Czech Republic (Startup Yard), Hungary (Innovacio), and Slovakia (SOVVA - a consortium leader). Project is supported by the V4 Foundation. For more information see also http://www.visegradstartups.com/ .